Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Salma Hayek Doesn't Work Out

Salma Hayek and her tits told People Magazine she never works out
Some people have the discipline to exercise in the morning, and I didn’t develop that. I don’t have time to exercise. I am working,” she says. “I’ve had some 20-hour days.”
Sure.  I bet she'd find a gym real quick if she ballooned up like Marlon Brando or they had to break out a wall to get her to her doctor's appointment, and her billionaire husband found someone half her age and also half her size   But seriously I don't care if she works out as long as the woman in that picture is the end result. And I also don't care if she's 28 or 48 she's exactly the kind of woman I'd build in my garage if I had the ability and if I wasn't told to stay away from the cemetery by that guy with the rake.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar