Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lady Queen Review

Rose Water Decals 


Hoping you all had a great weekend, and for the start of a new week I have my second review for Lady Queen. These water decals are super pretty and can be found here, design number XF1042. 



I loved the look of these and my mani colours was inspired by the roses, so with pastel polishes in purple, pink and yellow I made a very pretty gradient.
The decals were very easy to use and quick to apply. So I made a quick video.


How pretty! I love this mani so so much, the base colours and decals work perfectly together.




My 15 % Discount Code KLLC15 for you to use on Lady Queen site.

FacebookInstagram,Twittergoogle+ and blogger are the places you can keep up to date with Lady Queen.
Thank you for stopping by and as always stay safe and much love...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar