Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Moyou Nails Review

Christmas Stamping


Hello friends, with Christmas not really that far away, I thought it would be the perfect time to show you all this gorgeous full image plate from Moyou Nails. This one is from the Concept Collection and is such a beautiful Christmas Plate, 302 is full of snowflakes, stars, bells, trees, a cute house, presents, Candy canes and Santa himself.


How cute and versatile is this plate, I mean you could stamp right onto your nails or even make colourful decals. For my nails I did I mixture of both to create a winter scene.




The decals of the house, tree and candy cane I made on stampers and filled in with Moyou polishes. I stamped the snowman, and filled the colour and detail on my nail. Such a pretty mani, and this plate is amazing.
Use my discount code below to get 20 % off any order from Moyou Nails Web site.
FacebookInstagramTwitter and Google+
are the place you can keep up to date with Moyou Nails.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Stay safe and much love....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar