Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

It's Me Eloise!


It is no secret that I am obsessed with Eloise. 

I mean, really, she is the most fun/perfect/stylish six year old there is. I mean, how much more fabulous can a girl be when she is living at the Plaza?! With my birthday coming up this weekend (Saturday, if you must know.. and 22 years old young) it reminded me of my last birthday (my 21st) when bEw sketched me an Eloise drawing. It was one of the cutest and most thoughtful gifts... not to mention well done! (Eloise posts: see here, here, here, here, here, here... ok, I'll stop now).

Well I really dislike mass/spam e-mails. I even dislike getting e-mails from Tory Burch/Lilly Pulitzer/etc... I always say they are like men; you can't live when them but can't live without them! It's especially a pain when I receive blog e-mails, school e-mails, personal e-mails, job e-mails, etc... it really clogs my inbox.

There is only one e-mail that I actually save and those are the Plaza e-mails about Eloise! I just love all of the adorable illustrations and though it might be cute to get a collage frame one day and have them printed! Here are some of my favorites I have collected so far...

I just love that they're black and white and her bow is always pink! If I can't be her, I will at least volunteer to babysit ;) .
She's even got a rawther fabulous signature, wouldn't you agree? Have fabulous day; this post was just too too too much fun!
Yours,
sCe

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar