Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lee Hee-Jin ideal type? "Coriander wind

A man who doesnt piss and works hard (Running Man)Lee Hee-Jin, a girl group Baby Vox, confessed to the ideal type.Lee Hee-Jin appeared as a guest on Lee Hee-Jin, Kang Na, infant and Yoo Byung-jae in SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcast on the 8th.Yoo Jae-seok said, I heard that the baby Vox was gathered at the wedding ceremony. He said, I refused the bouquet.On the 9th of last month, Kan Mi-yeon married Hwang Paul and all members of Baby Vox attended the wedding ceremony.Lee Hee-Jin said, If you do not get married within six months after being a bouquet, you have to live your life solo.I did not have a boyfriend and I did not have any confidence to marry within six months. Yoo Jae-seok said, You can continue to receive it before six months. Lee Hee-Jin also said that Coriander was an ideal type in the past, saying, There is still an ideal type. windI do not want to do my job and work hard and do not interfere when I work. Photos  capture SBS broadcast screen

A man who doesn't piss and works hard" ('Running Man') Lee Hee-Jin, a girl group Baby Vox, confessed to the ideal type.

Lee Hee-Jin appeared as a guest on Lee Hee-Jin, Kang Na, infant and Yoo Byung-jae in SBS entertainment program 'Running Man' broadcast on the 8th.

Yoo Jae-seok said, "I heard that the baby Vox was gathered at the wedding ceremony." He said, "I refused the bouquet." On the 9th of last month, Kan Mi-yeon married Hwang Paul and all members of Baby Vox attended the wedding ceremony.

Lee Hee-Jin said, "If you do not get married within six months after being a bouquet, you have to live your life solo. I did not have a boyfriend and I did not have any confidence to marry within six months. "Yoo Jae-seok said," You can continue to receive it before six months. "

Lee Hee-Jin also said that Coriander was an ideal type in the past, saying, "There is still an ideal type. wind I do not want to do my job and work hard and do not interfere when I work. "

Photos capture SBS broadcast screen

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar