Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

China Glaze Holiday 2010 'Tis the season to be Naughty AND Nice Collection: Peace on Earth



China Glaze Peace on Earth (2 coats)

Happy Hump Day! It's almost Thanksgiving, and I'm not 100% sure if I'll blog tomorrow or not. I know a lot of people will be traveling and what not, so I may just wait until Friday to post. Who knows though, perhaps I'll surprise you! Peace on Earth is probably my favorite of the collection and it's an olive green shimmer. I definitely don't have anything like this in my collection and I have to give kudos to China Glaze for coming up with this one. I've been complaining about the lack of creativity in this collection, but there are definitely some gems in here! Again, fabulous application and formula on this one. If you're a fan of greens, you need to get this one STAT!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar