Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Last haul?!

for the time being of course!

That's because i told myself that i would not really go back to being an impulsive buyer that i was. It's just that one day i realized that i can't save my money because i always buy thing impulsively. I'm sure most of you can related to this. We all have a penchant for buying "things that i need to review on my blog"...

I know you're guilty of this because I AM. During the time that i was so into blogging, i would buy stuff all because i wanted to make a review of it (of course i'm also curious about it). I wanted to be able to contribute something to the blogging community too.... But that was before..

As i did the Project 10 Pan, it made me realize a lot of things... & 1 of it is overspending.

I'm guilty of spending so much on  my vanity... Not only make-up but i'm more into hair & skin care & anything new that caught my eye especially in the beauty section.

Now, i wanted, if not really save(because it is hard to not buy something when you have money to burn,ne?) but to be able to invest in gadgets. I have already decided to buy a new digital camera for now..then afterward i have to buy a netbook..or a laptop maybe...who knows? But that doesn't mean that i would stop buying necessities,ne? It would just mean that i would limit my spending..

Ok, enough about it..
It's time to show you what i got yesterday..


As what i said this would be my last haul for the mean time. I received a notification card from the post office which means that the once that i ordered from Cosme-de.com had already arrived. w00t w00t!

I went to the mall yesterday to buy my favorite shampoo & conditioner... I am currently using Schwarzkopf hair care set that i won from a giveaway but sadly it didn't work for me. I'll do a post about the hair products that i've tried after some time..But i always go back to the The Face Shop's Changpo Magic Straight Shampoo & Conditioner. Review for this amazing product will be posted as soon as i have pictures of it


The SA also gave me a sample of  their tomato soap... Hmmm... It smells good. Maybe i'll really give this a try.

Then i was about to go home when i passed by the department store & remember that i need a neutral nail polish & saw Elianto's line. So i grabbed one & also 2 more then immediately go home...


It was already 2pm by that time & i still haven't had my lunch yet so i told bf that i want to eat together & we met at our favorite restaurant..at Luk Foo Cantonese Kitchen. I love eating at Luk Foo because the food is really delicious!

Then i went to the Post Office to pick up my parcel & went home..finally! The heat is unbearable & i feel like melting!

But my package revived me when i opened it & saw the Fiberwig Mascaras!


I have been lemming for this for like forever! I've wanted to try Fiberwig & i'm just so happy that Cosme-de.com put it on sale & was able to buy myself some half the price! How cool is that?! Plus shipping is free at that site..so it's nice! I also bought a sample pack of Shu Uemura's Cleansing Oil...

There ya go..
That's my story for now...

I'll be getting a new digicam this Saturday so i'm expecting that my pics would be a lot better! So for now, i won't be posting anything. Can't wait!

Hope y'all have a great day!

Jaa ne~!
^_~

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar