Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

David "Dion" Collier Interviews Kyle J. Williams




Dion: U are an alumni of Fisk University, where you where apart of the drama department. I also remember us being underclassmen together and working together. Oh the times..

Anything you learned their that you took with you in your pursuit of your career?


Kyle: I learned that I was pretty good at acting. I can’t really say I took much more from Fisk.. not that I can remember anyway.


Dion: I get you. Life experience has taught me alot. So you have been producing your own projects? For How Long?


Kyle: At this point, well it’s about 12 years. Writing, producing and acting. My first film, The Last Five which I produced and performed in was completed about 4 years ago. 


Dion: Tell Us About about the short "The Last Five" you already completed. Whats the storylone and what can we expect?


Kyle: 'The Last Five’ is about a group of survivors who have to put their differences aside to help each other survive in a post apocalyptic world. That’s, really the basis of the film. At it’s core though, it’s about the inner workings of man and who we are in our hearts. Not only by the actions we show when people are watching but by what we do when there isn’t anyone around to congratulate you or sing your accolades. The first episode we launched introduces you to the hero character of the series. The goal is to break it up into a series of episodes that, upon completion can be watched as a feature film. 


Dion: How was the process making it?


Kyle: Well, we had a very tight budget. We shot the film in Clarksiville, TN on some acres of land and it was freezing. But, we had a lot of fun. We had a great cast and crew and we got finished shooting it over the course of a weekend. 


Dion: I love a good group of people to work with. People that bring that thing out of you. Of Course in the buisness you have to stay on top of it. Tell us about the new project you are working on?


Kyle: My newest film which I’m still in the process of writing is a revenge - love story. It’s inspired by a warped version of Romeo and Juliett as well as a host of older films that shaped the foundation in which I present my films. A lot of Tarantino inspiration as well. I really can’t talk too much about it yet though, I’m sure you understand. 


Dion: Sounds Interesting.. Kyle tell us alittle bit about your acting. What are some projects you worked on? Im sure you still love being in front of the camera..do you think youll ever go back that route?


Kyle: The most recent project I was a part of was 'In the Spotlight'. A short written by Meleisha Edwards.


Dion: How Can On Stay In Contact with you? How about your projects, how can one see them?


Kyle: You can look up any of the projects I’ve been a part of by name. 

Thank You Kyle J Williams we will be seeing you very soon on and off the scene. Sir.
Thank you for giving me a minute.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar