Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Megan Thee Stallion Says She Is Considering Going Vegan

Fast rising Houston rapper, Megan Thee Stallion said in a recent interview with Atlanta's radio station, Hot 107.9 FM that she is considering going Vegan. I am not a diet expert or anything, but wouldn't that affect her 'STALLION' build? Hmm. I'm just wondering. Anyway, read about her saying she is considering going vegan below...


Image result for megan thee stallion interview with 107.9 fm"I started looking at going vegan and everything like that...I've been eating a lot of vegan food lately, I ain't gon lie to you, but vegetarian...I'm really on the vegetarian boat right now like so...Vegan is kind of hard. I love cheese. (laughs). I love cheese, so I'm really trying to get on the vegan boat though."





I wish her all the best. She talked about this during her interview with  Hot 107.9 FM

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar